Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

BTW...you all did notice that the wedding singer was the same wedding singer from Old School right???
I was one of the only people in the theater to recognize him. When I laughed before dude even started singing, my friend was looking at me like
alien.gif

funny movie but don't go in thinking its a 10/10 "old school" or "superbad" type of movie. its funny. don't get me wrong. but notthe "FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER" like most people are preaching it to be..

WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Just coming home from watching this @%$%, L A M E

Save your money. Only funny scenes are with the Doctor from Knocked up. Andy Bernard shouldn't steer too far from Dunder Mifflin either.

Only positive from this night is that I picked up a book recommended here on NT in my summer reading thread before I went to the theater. But, this movie blewchunks.

Only 3 other times have I fell asleep in a movie:

Gangs of New York

The Punisher (Travolta Version)

The Hulk (Ang Lee)

You can now add this one to the list.

Terrible....

I'm sorry dude, but how people were claiming this was supposedly funnier than SB or Pineapple Express is beyond me.

Superbad > this

Pineapple Express > this

Adventureland > this

even Nick and Norah > this

I'm willing to bet money i'd have had more laughs if I went in and saw that douchey movie Dance Flick.

movie was funny as hell

way better than superbad

was laughin through the whole thing. can easily relate to alot of these crazy vegas stories.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I'm sorry dude, but how people were claiming this was supposedly funnier than SB or Pineapple Express is beyond me.

Superbad > this

Pineapple Express > this

Adventureland > this

even Nick and Norah > this

I'm willing to bet money i'd have had more laughs if I went in and saw that douchey movie Dance Flick.
sfwbup.gif

i'm looking forward to that jeremy piven movie tho. the arrested development actors are getting back on the map.

loved the part where alan was at the table playing blackjack with the numbers and +$% around him hahahaha there was even a graph too hahahahaa
roll.gif

dont get me wrong, it was good movie but seriously you guys takin it too far like its a classic.

for those who havent seen it yet, go watch it but dont expect it to be better than tropic thunder, harold and kumar, and of course OLD SCHOOL.

I loved the movie. It was definitely one of my favorite comedies that I've seen recently.

It makes me feel like I've been doing Vegas all wrong though. Damn, I thought we were pretty wild in Vegas, but these dudes took it to a whole new level.

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

dont get me wrong, it was good movie but seriously you guys takin it too far like its a classic.

for those who havent seen it yet, go watch it but dont expect it to be better than tropic thunder, harold and kumar, and of course OLD SCHOOL.
Agreed, but it is, IMO, the funniest movie since Tropic Thunder. Which was the funniest movie I'd seen in a long, long time. I wouldnt callHangover a classic either, but it is a very very very well done movie.

WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Save your money. Only funny scenes are with the Doctor from Knocked up. Andy Bernard shouldn't steer too far from Dunder Mifflin either.

Only positive from this night is that I picked up a book recommended here on NT in my summer reading thread before I went to the theater. But, this movie blew chunks.

Gangs of New York

The Hulk (Ang Lee)

Terrible....

33c2pnn.jpg

Its one of those movies that will get better every time you watch, it has so many quotables that it'll def be a classic.

...and smh @ the mention of Pineapple Express that movie was average at best.

I can appreciate dry humor as well as comedies like these.

WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Only positive from this night is that I picked up a book recommended here on NT in my summer reading thread before I went to the theater. But, this movie blew chunks.

Gangs of New York

The Hulk (Ang Lee)

Terrible....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It's one of those movies that will get better every time you watch, it has so many quotables that it'll def be a classic.

...and smh @ the mention of Pineapple Express that movie was average at best.

I can appreciate dry humor as well as comedies like these.

QFT...SMH @ the mention of PE (movie was so average), Superbad (you must still be in HS mentioning this) & I even think this is > Old School. Yeah, Isaid it. This is by far the funniest movie I've ever seen IN THEATERS. Will probably see it 2 more times before it's out.

"Tootle-lu mutha efffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - the ayo asian dude while the window is going up (he continues to move his head up higher, the higher thewindow got till it was closed)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw it Friday hilarious. Going to have to see it again because alot of stuff you missed because everyone was laughing at previous scenes.

Movie was funny but it felt like a average funny movie. Anybody notice they took some parts of "Bachelor party" with Tom Hanks with the tiger part?If anybody hasn't seen Bachelor Party u need to see that movie first and then see this movie and u probably might not laugh as hard.

Back
Top Bottom