OK Taco Bell you may have me now... VOL. Spicy Doritos Flamas Taco

How about we stop pretending those Doritos flavored shells actually makes a difference...
laugh.gif

Flamas dorirtos though....

How about they bring back flamin' hot doritos? Those were the ones. Anybody remember those?

How about we stop pretending those Doritos flavored shells actually makes a difference...
This . . . only tried the Nacho Cheese/"red" . . . but it tasted like flavorless red powder on a regular taco shell for me . . .

Plus their taco "meat" is no bueno

I'll stick to burritos, XXL nachos, or mexican pizza (even tho it has the taco meat too lol)

I do hope they start selling the shells . . . or at least let us replace taco meat with grilled chicken or steak

I appreciate all taco bell's "new" food items. Cheese loco's taco was solid...just got all over your fingers. The cool ranch isn't bad...adds subtle flavor which was good. And these are going to probably be even better.

Now the goat is gong to be when i can get the chili lime shell in a Cruch Wrap or in a cheese gordita crunch. If you can wrap the cheese shell with a gordita :x :x :x id eat 40..a day

Just ask them to do it. They will look at you weird the first time. But just tell em to snap the taco in half and throw it in there. Ive done it with both the Nacho and Cool Ranch. Its not on the menu obviously, but they will do it if you ask most of the time. Then they just charge you an extra 20 cents or what ever the upchrage is for the Doritos tacos

Repped.

I always pay extra and get lava sauce on everything normally. I also found out they will give you a side of the quesadilla sauce its a jalapeno cheese or something its :smokin
I just worry that they will be like oh i have extra work to do...enjoy the extra spit in your taco.

And seriously fams I haven't actually eaten taco bell sober in a while...but man drunk taco bell at 2 am.... :nthat:

Dudes is tripping if they saying the nacho flavor taco was wack. That joint shook up the hood when it dropped.

I always get them to substitute the meat for chicken in the Doritos tacos.

I'd be more excited if they announced that baja blast was going to be available in stores.

I hope you guys aren't expecting this to die down anytime soon... these tacos are killing it for Taco Bell

The neon-orange, meat-filled miracle taco, wrapped in a Nacho Cheese Dorito shell, was Taco Bell's biggest hit of 2012, with 375 million sold, or roughly one million a day.

"It has been the biggest launch in Taco Bell history," said Greg Creed, chief executive officer of Taco Bell, which saw same-store sales rise 8 percent in 2012.

"We believe we can add 2,000 new restaurants in the next 10 years, because what we have is proprietary and exclusive. Nobody else can make a Cool Ranch Doritos taco. And that's just in the U.S.," says Creed.

Just want to say I take back what I said earlier, kinda.

The Nacho Cheese flavor taco shell is trash, I still believe that.

But today I tried the Cool Ranch shell for the first time and it is delicious . . . didn't eem care I was eating that Taco Bell Signature Rat Beef (c).

Just ask them to do it. They will look at you weird the first time. But just tell em to snap the taco in half and throw it in there. Ive done it with both the Nacho and Cool Ranch. Its not on the menu obviously, but they will do it if you ask most of the time. Then they just charge you an extra 20 cents or what ever the upchrage is for the Doritos tacos

So you're one of THOSE guys who hold up the drive thru with your nonsensical requests. :rolleyes

People still eat at Taco Bell for Doritos products? C'mon son, we off that.

Homemade Doritos NACHOS are way better. Get a bag of Doritos, make some ground beef and season it.

Eat.

Cry.

Pray.

Come back here and thank me, then pronounce me as your god.

I tried that steak flatbread for the first time on Thursday. It's Saturday and I still feel that disgusting mess in my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom