OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Soo these come out june 1st and some ppl got em now.....oh god!!! Damn nike in the month of may!!! lol

NIKE YOU BASTARDS
roll.gif
they killing me going to the mall sat

These are very much on point, Nike even used the silver mesh compaired to the white mesh used in the 03's
My only complaint would be the air bubble, but that would be beating a dead horse.

i amy have to get 2 pairs of these, but i don't wanna OD and then they end up on sale. anyone know the production numbers??

I just bought some Air Force Max B's. These have to be one of my favorite shoes of all time, these are ok but I'm gonna have to pass.

Can't wait to cop my five pairs. It will be interesting to see if Nike makes these a general release like the last wave of barkley releases; or if it ismore of a some what limited release like the griffeys. Part of me wants them to be limited, it just seems like a shoe gets no respect unless its hard to find.Either way these are my grails and I'll be coppin as many as possible.

great pics sneakerpimp, they are sick

too bad i just copped the griffs and 95s, my wallet needs a break. hopefully i can get these onsale this summer.

Back
Top Bottom