old aged debate.....TORCH or 9700?

my baby niece broke my 9700 screen, and im eligible for an upgrade and need a phone by monday before i go on vacation

price isn't an issue (both under 50 anyway)

I've heard the torch has some major freezing issues and i was wondering if it ever got resolved...with that being said

9700 or torch? 

my baby niece broke my 9700 screen, and im eligible for an upgrade and need a phone by monday before i go on vacation

price isn't an issue (both under 50 anyway)

I've heard the torch has some major freezing issues and i was wondering if it ever got resolved...with that being said

9700 or torch? 

Fam.

indifferent.gif

If you care about getting a more up to date Blackberry and could make due with a cheap prepaid/go-phone until it comes out, I would suggest waiting for the new 9900/9930 Bold Touch. Better specs, thinner, touch screen, etc.

If not, go with the 9700... it's a tank.

If you care about getting a more up to date Blackberry and could make due with a cheap prepaid/go-phone until it comes out, I would suggest waiting for the new 9900/9930 Bold Touch. Better specs, thinner, touch screen, etc.

I hope you are not talking about the first BB Torch. That shizz has the technology of a phone 3 generations ago.

I hope you are not talking about the first BB Torch. That shizz has the technology of a phone 3 generations ago.

I have the BB Torch. Everything is good on it except for its browser...the thing is slow as $%!%, compared to other smartphones out there.
30t6p3b.gif

Why not just get an Android?

I have the BB Torch. Everything is good on it except for its browser...the thing is slow as $%!%, compared to other smartphones out there.
30t6p3b.gif

Why not just get an Android?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

any date scheduled for the 9900/9930? I might just wait it out and take my old bb curve with me to vacation for 6 weeks
ohwell.gif

as for the droid, i played with it since my cousin owns it, not really a big fan of it

anyway, thanks for the replies people
pimp.gif

any date scheduled for the 9900/9930? I might just wait it out and take my old bb curve with me to vacation for 6 weeks
ohwell.gif

as for the droid, i played with it since my cousin owns it, not really a big fan of it

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

They're reporting the fall for the new BB.  Check out crackberry.com for more info on it.

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

They're reporting the fall for the new BB.  Check out crackberry.com for more info on it.

If you can, get a 9780. It's the 9700 with double the RAM and BlackBerry OS6. I've had it since February and haven't had a single problem with it.

If you can, get a 9780. It's the 9700 with double the RAM and BlackBerry OS6. I've had it since February and haven't had a single problem with it.

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Unknown exactly, but it's supposed to be the fall. If you can stand the Curve and you're eligible for an upgrade, I'd consider waiting on it. 1.2 GHz processor, 4G, 8GB expandable storage, 5 megapixel 720p HD video, NFC, Bluetooth, and their "new" OS7, really OS 6.1 but whatever
laugh.gif
If you're a BB fan and don't mind waiting a few months, then I say stick it out on the Curve.

Back
Top Bottom