Old clothes...did ya'll donate them? Vol. What was I thinking?!

Went through my closet today, to clean it up a bit. Found some old clothes from HS and
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. It surprises me how much I've changed in terms of fashion, and what was "in". From baggy jeans to double-xl shirts, it puzzles mewhat the hell i was thinking during at that time
laugh.gif

With all your old clothes, did ya'll just donate them? Kinda makes me mad knowing i wasted my money on alot of baggy jeans/shirts, only to donate them(some even still have tags on em
smh.gif
grin.gif
). But I rather help people in need of clothing, instead of having them collectmore dust in my closet.

most of the time i give them to my mom cuz she always knows someone who can fit them...mostly little girls...

once I get over not having them anymore(I'm a packrat with the "what if" mentality), I eventually donate them(give them to my mom who donatesthem, she normally finds places/people/functions that take them)

Na,theres a salvation by 86th but i heard they keep the best clothes to themselves.
So i don't contribute to them,other then that i don't know another spot.

Some shirts that I know I can get money for them I sell. But for the most part, I donate them.

i buy alooot of clothe, and i donate alot, i got a (big black trash bag) in my car that i have to drop off at goodwill. and another at my girls place.

everyone goes thru phases, so no worries, i know i still got some things that im like, hmmm i could wear them, but in the back of my mind im smh

There are people who go to sleep tired and cold. They're much better off wearing the clothes that we don't want. Donate.

most of my shirts i don't wear anymore i usually give to my lil brother

i try to sell some if not i'll give them to my mom to give to other family friends..

I actually did this today. Going to be sending them to goodwill tomorrow.

Got a lot of Ecko stuff from H.S. that's going to get some love by some bum.

there is this place around my crib where they'll buy your clothes

i had over 50 shirts and like 20 pairs of jeans from when i was into od baggy jeans and 3xl shirts

i couldnt sell ANY

they didnt accept urban brands or anythin over extra large

Like are u kidding me? lol

still don't know what to do with all these clothes.
frown.gif

Ive got the packrat mentality too always thinking what if I could use this sometime in the future LOL its pitiful. I finally got around to cleaning some stuffout and filled up two garbage bags to give to the veterans.

^I want to....but who still wears SEAN JOHN :LOL I still have some nice jeans to, thats why im having second thoughts of donating them, but might as well sincethey're useless for me.

[Rob Dyrdek] Load 'em UUUUUUUPPPP! [/Rob Dyrdek]

I donate all of my old clothes to my church. The church has a week-long yard sale in the summer, with funding going towards our annual mission trip.

i just donated all my old Girbaud, Akademiks, and Ecko jeans from high school. Filled up around 3 garbage bags

I'm on the same boat. So many clothes that I don't wear. I usually just give them to relatives or goodwill. It's just a shame I spent so much moneyon clothes wasted. Thought about selling, but who wants to buy used clothes?

Last time I donated clothes/shoes, the guy at the Salvation Army was telling me to not do it and to meet him outside so he could keep everything for himself

Plus, I'm always seeing old, somewhat well off women with eccentric tastes buying all the stuff up, it seems to never go to those who actually need it

So instead, I just give my stuff to kids from my hood that I know will use it

Back
Top Bottom