Old racist lady at the post office ...

Never in my life have I ever seen an old black lady call the clerk for USPS the n word. She was going off saying all kinda racist things I can't repeat. Mind blown smh

gunpoint_xlarge.jpeg

So in this day and age you saw some crazy +@@+ happened but you couldnt record it? Either you are shook of an old lady or this is ducktales.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

So in this day and age you saw some crazy +@@+ happened but you couldnt record it? Either you are shook of an old lady or this is ducktales.

So ur the dude that wants blacks to get reparations but would want ur people being ignorant and racist against each other on video? Too funny

Originally Posted by tim teufel

So ur the dude that wants blacks to get reparations but would want ur people being ignorant and racist against each other on video? Too funny
are you sure it wasn't used as an form of endearment?

Spoiler [+]

Only after they get done getting high and drunk at work and not getting in any kind of trouble for it, of course if so the boss is racist.

Originally Posted by phillip929

lolwut

Old black lady calling a younger black woman the n word.
That's not being racist then if they're the same race.  A black person calling another black person the n word is something you see daily.

Stick to reselling South Beach Lebrons, your story-telling ability leaves something to be desired.

So you are going to post a thread about some *%** and I ask you if you have any proof? You realize this is 2011(almost 2012) you cant just say ridiculous claims and not have proof. Either you were shook of the lady or you are calling ducktales. Either way its a lose/lose.

I hate this post office I used to go to. This one black clerk would always weigh and measure every one of my packages (10+) to verify that I wrote the correct weight & dimensions, even if there was a 20person line behind me. But the white & black customers ahead of me with two or three packages she would accept them with a smile on her face.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by allreds

Why does everyone hate Mr. Tim teufel. Back story?

laugh.gif
there is no hate. its always the same cast that find themselves in my threads with the same remarks. nothing new

Back
Top Bottom