OLD SCHOOL PICK UP CHI TOWN REPPN REMEMBER THESE JUST GOT THIS HEAT LET ME NO WHAT U THINK NT

I found a pair of Grey AF1 hi's w/ Red swoosh sz. 12 in VNDS condition just walking down the street in Long Beach!!! Box and everything. I gave them to a friend though. They were 2002 retros.

I found a whole pack of cigs one time on the floor as well. I gave those away because I don't smoke.

One day I saw a $10 bill on the floor about 10 paces away, and some Black kid comes running from across the street and beat me to the $10 bill. LOL!!!!!!

A couple months ago I found $40 on the ground in the GHETTOEST part of Long Beach!!!!! How it survived on the floor that long is beyond me.... The crackheads must've been sleeping that morning.

I found a pair of Grey AF1 hi's w/ Red swoosh sz. 12 in VNDS condition just walking down the street in Long Beach!!! Box and everything. I gave them to a friend though. They were 2002 retros.

I found a whole pack of cigs one time on the floor as well. I gave those away because I don't smoke.

One day I saw a $10 bill on the floor about 10 paces away, and some Black kid comes running from across the street and beat me to the $10 bill. LOL!!!!!!

A couple months ago I found $40 on the ground in the GHETTOEST part of Long Beach!!!!! How it survived on the floor that long is beyond me.... The crackheads must've been sleeping that morning.

Originally Posted by BRICKZ05

HAHAHAHA NEWBIES NEWBIES ARE YOU REAL BRO? KIIIDDDDDSSS I WAAATCHED MJ WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP MAAAN COME ON READ THIS AND CRY BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP CAUSE WHEN YALL TATTOOING JUMPMANS ON YOURSELF TO LOOK COOL I GOT MEMORIES OF WATCHING THE MAN HIMSELF WIN A RING FOR MY CITY CHI TOWN 90'S REAL LIFE GET WITH IT IM STUK IN THE 90'S YOU HEAR SO NEWBIE AINT NO WORD YOUD BE CALLING ME IN PERSON SO JUST GET QUIET LIKE YOU WOULD BE TO ME IN REAL LIFE MAAAN I COPPED MULTIPLES OF THE DAMN COOL GREYS FOR MYSELF WHEN THEY WERE SITTING I MEAAN SITTING ON SHELFS YES FNL BACK IN THE DAY HAD THE COOL GREY SITTING ON SHELFS I DOUBLED UP BEFORE THE HYPE AND YOU CALLING ME NEWBIE MAN GO SHOOT YOURSELF YOU WOULDNT RECOGNIZE REAL IF IT POPPED YOU IN THE FOOT

eek.gif

SWAG ON OVERLOAD!!!

HAHAHAHA NEWBIES NEWBIES ARE YOU REAL BRO? KIIIDDDDDSSS I WAAATCHED MJ WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP MAAAN COME ON READ THIS AND CRY BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP CAUSE WHEN YALL TATTOOING JUMPMANS ON YOURSELF TO LOOK COOL I GOT MEMORIES OF WATCHING THE MAN HIMSELF WIN A RING FOR MY CITY CHI TOWN 90'S REAL LIFE GET WITH IT IM STUK IN THE 90'S YOU HEAR SO NEWBIE AINT NO WORD YOUD BE CALLING ME IN PERSON SO JUST GET QUIET LIKE YOU WOULD BE TO ME IN REAL LIFE MAAAN I COPPED MULTIPLES OF THE DAMN COOL GREYS FOR MYSELF WHEN THEY WERE SITTING I MEAAN SITTING ON SHELFS YES FNL BACK IN THE DAY HAD THE COOL GREY SITTING ON SHELFS I DOUBLED UP BEFORE THE HYPE AND YOU CALLING ME NEWBIE MAN GO SHOOT YOURSELF YOU WOULDNT RECOGNIZE REAL IF IT POPPED YOU IN THE FOOT

eek.gif

SWAG ON OVERLOAD!!!

^^^^^ what your trying to say nikeskywalker ???
AND GETHIGH420 DELETED THAT NEWBIE COMMENT PRETTY QUICK HUH???

3RD GRADE?? YEAH AND WHEN YOU WERE WRITING YOUR 3,813 POSTS HAHAHAHA I (the 3rd grader) been making that in dollars not posts hahaha NETTERS haha there glass screen protection never fails to make them feel good correct? hows that glass your staring at cause i can send you some pics of my fine %*% lady im starin at if your tired of that screen i mean three thousand post come on bro you have to be a lame hahahaha i mean 3,000 posts and you know 3rd grade or as shorty i couldnt afford every shoe i wanted now i can and still want em so im grabbin em you got a problem get up from that screen and get you some real life action

roll.gif
roll.gif
 now hes tauntin the mods too with the post count comments, this boy gettin sniped tonight

^^^^^ what your trying to say nikeskywalker ???
AND GETHIGH420 DELETED THAT NEWBIE COMMENT PRETTY QUICK HUH???

3RD GRADE?? YEAH AND WHEN YOU WERE WRITING YOUR 3,813 POSTS HAHAHAHA I (the 3rd grader) been making that in dollars not posts hahaha NETTERS haha there glass screen protection never fails to make them feel good correct? hows that glass your staring at cause i can send you some pics of my fine %*% lady im starin at if your tired of that screen i mean three thousand post come on bro you have to be a lame hahahaha i mean 3,000 posts and you know 3rd grade or as shorty i couldnt afford every shoe i wanted now i can and still want em so im grabbin em you got a problem get up from that screen and get you some real life action

roll.gif
roll.gif
 now hes tauntin the mods too with the post count comments, this boy gettin sniped tonight

Back
Top Bottom