Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you guys with the no order conf email. I didnt get one either. Chill. Check to see if you were charged. I'm not sweating it. Relax.

My orders have been shipped :pimp:

So is it official that we can't have these sent to a UPS location? Don't think I'll be home tomorrow to sign for these.

Anyone have issues with payment not being able to process?
Had the Neil young tee in cart twice and it wouldn't go through

I'm salty, if anyone can help with a Neil tee in L I'd appreciate it
turns out one of my orders went through for a Neil tee as i got an email stating that it has been shipped. "948" but never got a confirmation email

checked my bank account and sure enough, the funds were processed

so to answer the countless questions about confirmation/shipping...just cause you dont get one, it doesnt mean the order hasnt been fulfilled. 

ive gotten confirmation then no shipping but the order arrived within a week ( im in cali). 

came out today with a neil tee and a moth l/s, bth grey though 
eyes.gif

really wanted the l/s in black tbh...but im good either way.

How strict is Supreme with their exchange policy? I went to the store in NY today to exchange my boxer briefs for a different size and there was a line..STILL!

Tomorrow makes the 7th day of me being able to exchange(as written on receipt). I don't want to make a line to exchange a pair of boxers!!

there always seems to be a delay on some week 1 orders, so if you're in that position, just be patient.

also, i'm sure this question will be asked regarding dropped charges with order confirmation. unless you get a cancellation email, your order will more likely be fulfilled. supreme will just charge your account again once they ship.

How strict is Supreme with their exchange policy? I went to the store in NY today to exchange my boxer briefs for a different size and there was a line..STILL!

Tomorrow makes the 7th day of me being able to exchange(as written on receipt). I don't want to make a line to exchange a pair of boxers!!
lose weight or increase your gains

it's like a 10 minute wait dude, not that bad

They're OK, I got a pair of the rigid towards the end of the Spring/Summer 14 season, got them altered to fix the hem line and am still working on breaking them in. They're really rigid.

I also have a pair that's a few seasons old in kind of a "dad jean" wash that's selvedge and now is one of my favorite pairs to wear, they fit me well.

For the money there's better brands and denim out there, but it's not terrible.

The rigid bleed a lot of dye too. I wore them when I went to get my iPhone when there was still a line and just from having my old case in the back pocket it put a lot of dye onto the case.

Last edited:
10 minute wait with a line inside and outside the store? I wish that was true.
oh I thought you just meant the line inside the store. If there's an outside line probably a little longer. I suggest going tomorrow and if theres a worker just explain the situation so you Dont have to wait the outside line at least

here's to hoping we get some of those patent late night restocks tonight. I'll be out and then up for HOC so I'll hawk the site.

here's to hoping we get some of those patent late night restocks tonight. I'll be out and then up for HOC so I'll hawk the site.
I have never had to wait on restocks, usually get what I want and don't resell or anything. Any consensus on a time. If you wanna keep it hush I get it. Or you can PM. I promise I wont tell bahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom