Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the christmas tee will slow down the speed of these crews selling out... it's wishful thinking but not gonna happen.

The true Supreme chef's out there will be cooking up blue magic if they can land a crewneck and tee in the same order... manual only... anyone take on this challenge?
easy, with the air horn too.

Anyone knows if there is any difference in the categories on the web shop and when the new items will show up? Like will the new section update before the sweatshirt categorie or something?

Anyone knows if there is any difference in the categories on the web shop and when the new items will show up? Like will the new section update before the sweatshirt categorie or something?

I would do this

All>>>>sweaters>>>new

Right. Like do people really honor this? I'd go and put a chair at the front of the line.
yea lmao. the three times i camped out for stuff in NYC all three times there's mad ghost chairs but the dudes are all in cars parked on/around the street so if you try and move the chairs or whatever they come out of the car. that and people take turns watching each others chairs.

Last edited:
Haven't seen a single on-foot shot of the Timbs
nerd.gif
Hold up.  I'll brb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom