Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tracking 
smile.gif

Bought the White Bacchanal shirt f, F*ck Next Week Keychain, and the Red Beanie from Soho... I was kinda tight they ran out of Beach Balls... Got home and got the Neil T and the Beach Ball came with it... Been really lucky this season...

View media item 1423877

are they going restock the backpacks?  got pretty much everything I wanted, that mop hi keychain would've been clutch. 

I don't mind the backpacks, but I feel like there's far better options out there, and the Supreme bags never really fill my top needs for a bag.

superior backpack comin thru (& can usually be had on sale)

Nike%2BSB%2B-%2BElephant%2BPrint%2BBack%2BPack%2B02.jpg
i got the same model in black and using it currently. def sick to strap a board over those straps on the outside... has a laptop sleeve and suede pocket on the side to prevent scratches on ipods and other electronic screen surfaces. 

Tracking is saying everything should be here by Monday 
tongue.gif

Hope the warehouse was feeling generous with the stickers/beach ball. 

Got my shipping confirmation so im low key hyped..still salty i missed out on the hockey top but i just hope i get the beach ball with my order.. i spent close to 4 bills too lol

Love the fact I copped the camo backpack 1st then went back and copped the black rip stop camp

I knew the backpacks wasnt gonna sit they was too clean with a nice simple look plus the whole Laptop thing and extra compartments made people really want to cop it including me

funny tweet

View media item 1424100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom