Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How deep is the line over at SupLA? Debating if I should drive out there from OC. But, all I really want is the water bottle and the cold world tee for my nephew.

How deep is the line over at SupLA? Debating if I should drive out there from OC. But, all I really want is the water bottle and the cold world tee for my nephew.
heading out that way after work. 

gonna leave early, should get there around 2:30. 

anyone with past first week drop experience, how long will i be waiting to get in? 

am i screwed on getting a morrissey tee? 

People say that every season, then, almost miraculously, stuff starts "growing on them" and then finally the metamorphosis is complete and "this season flames".
The life cycle of hypebeastus caterpillarus.

:rofl:

NT, personified.

Definitely hope I get that ball when I order next Thursda. Has anyone else herd that this season they made quit a bit more stock for ea item as opposed to past seasons? I'm sure they always increase a little bit iv read a few diff places that it's quite a lot more this year

Definitely hope I get that ball when I order next Thursda. Has anyone else herd that this season they made quit a bit more stock for ea item as opposed to past seasons? I'm sure they always increase a little bit iv read a few diff places that it's quite a lot more this year
I heard this as well, I'm pretty excited about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom