Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying dude just tried to jack him for his bags of Supreme around the block, he wouldn't give them up, dude sliced him and ran off.

Doubt it was line-jumping related.

People are saying dude just tried to jack him for his bags of Supreme around the block, he wouldn't give them up, dude sliced him and ran off.

vigilante justice is needed in situations like that

Hope they get some real security. That dude was a joke

I'm also not saying **** if anyone cuts me anymore lol not trying to get sliced. I usually wait a few days to go anyway so its not this bad

Last edited:
can any LA cats give a stock update? Are the tees and hoodies gone? How about the Decks?

I heard dude that caught a buck 50 was a notorious scammer and somebody got him back

It blows my mind the ish is stupid, I'm gonna copp just to copp some **** made in Paris to keep it all the way 100

View media item 1917430

But

The ball sack keychain is a must have item!

Garunteed nothing dropping first week is getting you anything made in Paris fam man I tried to warn you pa. Nike x supreme might make you some money come around when they drop the shoes

anybody ever used any of the google chrome extensions to purchase online 
nerd.gif
??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom