Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally don't know what to cop tomorrow. nothing that i want is dropping.

its just that they always include cool freebies on the first drop. probably end up scooping a lanyard

Last edited:
Inventory seems very low for 90% of the items this year. Things that would sit a few days or even weeks are all sold out. 

literally don't know what to cop tomorrow. nothing that i want is dropping.

its just that they always include cool freebies on the first drop. probably end up scooping a lanyard

That's what I'm doing, not sure if the socks were dropping this week or not

is it possible to use autofill for the app on iOS devices? last season, the option never appeared at the top of the keyboard. it worked on the mobile site, just not the app.

what's retail on the morrissey t? I've never even heard of dude before, but i do know people be paying some absurd prices for supreme shirts on ebay

what's retail on the morrissey t? I've never even heard of dude before, but i do know people be paying some absurd prices for supreme shirts on ebay
I've seen people posting $44. It's 40 Pounds in the UK. I thought their tees were 32 or 36, but maybe this ones higher since it's the photo tee and they had to pay off someone like Moz.

shadow plaid bomber and paisley l/s also drop today :x looks like they are dropping dang near everything in the preview

my confidence is dropping fast, this is going to be more difficult than I was expecting. I think the entire site is goung to sell out

my confidence is dropping fast, this is going to be more difficult than I was expecting. I think the entire site is goung to sell out
In the UK it damn-near has. Even Bolt Cutters and most the accessories. Decks... Decks never sell out first day that fast. 

Yea, I feel like I'm going to take a L on the Motion hoody. I haven't copped from the site since I moved and I'm sure im going to have to put all my info in manually. On my work computer so IE is my only option :-(

It seems like everyone is gonna be so focused on Motion Logo and Morrissey that most of the other things shouldn't sell out so quick, and by so quick, I mean they'll be gone by 11:03.

Good luck to all

going to try for the yellow and blue leopard print t's... not even gonna try for the motion hoodie. i don't really like any of the colors other than black anyway.

I feel like the site is gonna crash. From all you experienced guys whats the best thing to do when the site crashes??

I feel like the site is gonna crash. From all you experienced guys whats the best thing to do when the site crashes??
1.gif

Reactions: fx2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom