Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice, the backpacks this season are dope. 
I honestly pulled the trigger because I really needed it.  My north face zippers are all messed up, little bits of crumbles of weed, crushed crackers and cookies that got messed up in there.  Definitely need an upgrade. 

And what happens when the fire extinguisher runs out or goes old!? You can't refill it can you!?
Hahaha weak

Well you can't refill it, but I'd be willing to bet if the brand stays popular a few years down the line you could get rid of it easily. Look at it similar to Original Jordans that aren't the 1. 2-9 originals aren't wearable now, but still sell for a decent amount of money if you've got a pair sitting in a closet somewhere.

I honestly pulled the trigger because I really needed it.  My north face zippers are all messed up, little bits of crumbles of weed, crushed crackers and cookies that got messed up in there.  Definitely need an upgrade. 
laugh.gif
 sounds like my north face

I have no idea haha. I am saying you can put out a fire with the thing and someone will still buy it later for more than you paid. 
ohhh you're talking about the supreme one.  thats true, I thought you mean any type of fire extinguisher.  yes, you are absolutely right. 

It's like the Braun travel clock coming out later this season, I don't really need it, I haven't used any other clock besides the one built into my phones since 2007, but I appreciate the design aesthetic of the original piece Braun put out in the 70s, and would like to own one that's also got the branding of a company I like.

laugh.gif
 sounds like my north face
A nice, fresh, crisp north face is dope.  Something about having a nice, fresh, crisp bag is very appealing to me.  Can't wait for the supreme bag to come in.  And just admire the many compartments it contains.  I'll probably have to speculate as what will go here and what will go there.  Ohhh the excitement. LOL.

Why not? It's something that everyone should have in their home. Seeing the Supreme one reminded me that mine is really old and needed to be replaced. You can get them for as cheap as $15 for a small one. Having one with the Supreme logo is a bit self-indulgent yes, but not a totally useless item, like say the mini new era keychain from last season.

Preach!

It's like the Braun travel clock coming out later this season, I don't really need it, I haven't used any other clock besides the one built into my phones since 2007, but I appreciate the design aesthetic of the original piece Braun put out in the 70s, and would like to own one that's also got the branding of a company I like.
sounds interesting do you have a pic of what the upcoming release might look like?

sounds interesting do you have a pic of what the upcoming release might look like?

http://www.momastore.org/museum/mom...arm-Clock--_10451_10001_152596_-1_26663_11551

this with a box logo on the front cover.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer15preview/accessories/braun-travel-alarm-clock

View media item 1425245

My dad had one of these back when he worked a lot of out of town gigs, he hated having to figure out different clocks at different hotels so he always kept one in his travel bag.

Last edited:
They haven't really been running too wild with the accessory markups, I was fully expecting that blanket to break $300 last season.

That robe is going to be expensive though, just from looking at the manufacturers other stuff.

that mophie was a NEED not a want.  Wish they restocked those.

I like the clock.  But it isn't necessary buy unless it was dirt cheap.

This right here is a NEED. 2.5 minutes definitely will be a tool to help me increase my stamina when getting the yambs.  Just slide this thing out when I'm with baby girl, and be trust me I got this.
laugh.gif

They haven't really been running too wild with the accessory markups, I was fully expecting that blanket to break $300 last season.

That robe is going to be expensive though, just from looking at the manufacturers other stuff.
I'm going to have my main yamb wear my robe. I'm not a robe type of guy.

This right here is a NEED. 2.5 minutes definitely will be a tool to help me increase my stamina when getting the yambs.  Just slide this thing out when I'm with baby girl, and be trust me I got this.
laugh.gif

Explain
nerd.gif
dude wonders why ppl want to buy a fire extinguisher then posts about needing a sand hourglass...

if youre timing yourself with this, you aint doing it right 

This right here is a NEED. 2.5 minutes definitely will be a tool to help me increase my stamina when getting the yambs.  Just slide this thing out when I'm with baby girl, and be trust me I got this. :lol:  
Explain :nerd:
dude wonders why ppl want to buy a fire extinguisher then posts about needing a sand hourglass...

if youre timing yourself with this, you aint doing it right 
Dudes pull out game is on Smash Parker status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom