Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teal jacket just restocked and I missed it. 
mean.gif

i don't know about you guys, but i am really glad the motion sweatshirt was only a screenprint.  made it an easy pass for me.

i picked up:

berry tee - L - navy
boxers - black - L
red lanyard
Kanteen
Striped Pique Crewneck - Navy - XL

Was able to grab everything i wanted in the color and size i needed.  Glad to see that a lot of you also had success today. :pimp:  
How do their XL's fit? Are they true to size or run a bit small/fitting?

Competely missed today's drop. Hoping I can grab some stuff I missed out close to retail. How fast did that Moz tee go?

View media item 1927181
Here's my week 1 haul

Moz Tee Grey XL
Dancer Tee Black XL
Dancer Tee Red XL
Leopard Pocket Tee Gold XL
Boxers Black L
Enamel Keychain

and I'm on the hook for a White Tiger Camo camp and a L Camo Pocket Tee, but I believe we're settling up on those once they come in.
How do their XL's fit? Are they true to size or run a bit small/fitting?

View media item 1927181You good. If you want off the hook on camo tee tell Danny he may still want lol
Here's my week 1 haul

Moz Tee Grey XL
Dancer Tee Black XL
Dancer Tee Red XL
Leopard Pocket Tee Gold XL
Boxers Black L
Enamel Keychain

and I'm on the hook for a White Tiger Camo camp and a L Camo Pocket Tee, but I believe we're settling up on those once they come in.

Managed to be free at 11 today so I was able to get both the mendini decks.

Stoked, these are fantastic looking in pics

Got everything I wanted from the drop. :smokin
Never saw the order confirmation screen, but I did receive an order confirmation email.

What a difference 2 years makes. Remembered when duffle bags and backpacks would sit all season, now both sold-out on the first day.

Hey guys. I want to inform you on a scammer on Instagram. His username was formerly bigotpreme and he changed it to premedied. I payed him 100 USD for a morrissey tee proxy and he blocked me. I payed through paypal gift unfortunately. Can anyone help? Thank you. 

curious why supreme doesn't have an account function. i placed 2 separate orders this morning - received 1 order confirmation (1st order) and 1 shipping confirm. 

i hope i get 2 balls though...

Hey guys. I want to inform you on a scammer on Instagram. His username was formerly bigotpreme and he changed it to premedied. I payed him 100 USD for a morrissey tee proxy and he blocked me. I payed through paypal gift unfortunately. Can anyone help? Thank you. 
try calling your credit card company and open a claim. i think paypal will side with the recipient if you sent it as a gift. hopefully, you included what you purchased when you gifted the money. good luck and sorry to hear about the scam.

Anyone hit the NY store today? were the bolt cutters in stock? don't want to send my friend over there and waste time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom