Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hooded Ripstop Shirt is one of the best pieces in years. Really wanted camo, but I'll be keeping this olive for sure.

Moz tee had a ball and no stickers. If it's by dollar amount then my chain should come with a lot of stuff. I'll report once it arrives.

You made me curious today, first you act like you've been buying supreme for years, and now you're not sure how the free stuff gets given out?

In store as well.
Always random
Curious if they really threw someone a CDG box logo.

im very interested to know if he actually got a CDG sticker, im thinking not and he just added it into the pic

You made me curious today, first you act like you've been buying supreme for years, and now you're not sure how the free stuff gets given out?
im very interested to know if he actually got a CDG sticker, im thinking not and he just added it into the pic

I've only bought in store once. For years, online only came with your standard bogo stickers. Camp caps, trenchcoats, driving caps, schott jacket, tees... just one sticker. Before you could buy online I was buying on ebay... so yeah these new little things they are throwing in are fairly new to me. I'm not a hypebeast. I buy Sup when they sell something I like. I don't need fire extinguishers and bolt cutters...

EDIT: Or maybe I've just always been unlucky and never got anything cool.

Last edited:
I've only bought in store once. For years, online only came with your standard bogo stickers. Camp caps, trenchcoats, driving caps, schott jacket, tees... just one sticker. Before you could buy online I was buying on ebay... so yeah these new little things they are throwing in are fairly new to me. I'm not a hypebeast. I buy Sup when they sell something I like. I don't need fire extinguishers and bolt cutters...

EDIT: Or maybe I've just always been unlucky and never got anything cool.

gotcha, yeah from what I remember the first "freebie" they threw in were those pens. Before that you're right, packages always just came with the standard 1 or 2 red box logos and if I got lucky on a special order, the special box logo sticker

but now with all the different stickers they do, and the freebie, its all just random

Last edited:
they've thrown in an assortment of stickers, box logos and stickers pertaining to that season or special release. it varies and has no rhyme or reason. there never was some sort of standard of just 1 box logo sticker.

That's why Multi Order on Season drops are always good!

$10 bucks here n there

but Beach Balls, Tote Bags and Hand Ball Bonus ARE CRUCIAL!

That's why Multi Order on Season drops are always good!

$10 bucks here n there

but Beach Balls, Tote Bags and Hand Ball Bonus ARE CRUCIAL!

forgot about that tote bag

Beachball AND tote bag to whoever wants to trade for a handball :lol:

tongue.gif

1125x1500.jpeg.a330151a05034806b98cb673112f049a

forgot about that tote bag

Beachball AND tote bag to whoever wants to trade for a handball :lol:
I'd take that tote bag off you with the quickness. Cities in my parts banned plastic grocery bags lol 3 orders coming you can have all them little raquet balls

Last edited:
Never owned any palace but apparently some is dropping in two weeks at DSM if any of you guys are curious. Don't have exact details but just what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom