Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme s/s 16 Inspirations 

I though this was cool, Someone did their Homework

Album Cover of "Wild!" by Erasure

Pelle Pelle Jacket

"Composition C" by Piet Mondrian

"Le Morte d'Arthur" by Aubrey Beardsley

Godflesh Tour Shirt

"The Red Skirt" by Francisco Rodriguez Sanchez Clement / The Album Cover of "Tindersticks" by Tindersticks / "See Jungle" by Bow Wow Wow

WWII Novelty Item

or the reseller wants first dibs LOL, the instagram account belongs to some ebay reseller
We'll See Come Tomorrow AM how true this is..

LA and NYC know how to handle the line-up

Im not sure of UK, Paris and Japan are?

Lol, been there before
lol.

i dont think i got enough sleep.
laugh.gif

Idiots really paying for ATC on the Vans!?

They'll restock 10 times like every other Supreme Vans (minus CDG).
what is atc?

Looks Like London Sup has had enough of the Camping

apparently the neighborhood is talking about booting them (i guess when the lease ends, maybe sooner) because of the campers.

im pretty sure there are no problems with Japan. they line up to get on the subway in a mannerly fashion.

Last edited:
im pretty sure there are no problems with Japan. they line up to get on the subway in a mannerly fashion.
You ever been to a Japan Subway Station?? 

It's just like NYC, there's no Mannerly fashion....

1st time I saw bullet train Fly by the platform, I almost crapped my pants..........It was soo fast.

I got my black overdyed beanie yesterday and I'm loving it. Never wore beanies before but now that my hair is longer been wearing them a lot. Need more colors of this piece :pimp:
How different is it from the ribbed beanie from last season ?

This is my first Supreme beanie so I couldn't tell you.

If anyone has a white overdyed beanie they don't want PM me please. I'll take it off your hands. Maybe slate too...

Last edited:
So i know im way late but i took my first venture into grailed this AM. I have some foams and a Supreme tee (wild, cant rock it lol) i ended up not wanting. Ive gotta say im kindve shocked at the resale value of literally everything Supreme.

Its almost like its too easy. Stuff that I ordered at 11:25 is being sold for double the price

1st time I saw bullet train Fly by the platform, I almost crapped my pants..........It was soo fast.

Going to Japan in May.... Hoping to catch a bullet train and kick it. Any suggestions.

No mannerly fashion? what part of Japan did u go? Everything was organized and EVERYONE was well mannered. 

Japans etiquettes are no where near NYC... and I just got back from Japan...

Wats a good place sell a few supreme pieces not EBay like flag bogo an taxi tee,, just a few past season items I want wear

i didnt see anything like that when i went. took it all around tokyo.

No mannerly fashion? what part of Japan did u go? Everything was organized and EVERYONE was well mannered. 

Japans etiquettes are no where near NYC... and I just got back from Japan...
I Spent like 3 weeks in japan Last year and rode the Trains from Fukushima to Nagasaki

People are Polite as hell

but walking around the city n subway was the same madness as any other big cities?

IMO

I Spent like 3 weeks in japan Last year and rode the Trains from Fukushima to Nagasaki

People are Polite as hell

but walking around the city n subway was the same madness as any other big cities?

IMO
folks say NYC is the city that dont sleep.....That is ABSOLUTELY WRONG! 

TOKYO never sleeps...especially in shibuya area...

I am use to the crowd and madness in NYC so Shibuya, Harajuku and Shinjuku was really nothing...The streets are smaller and the sidewalks(If there is even any) more narrow.....

Ill take Japans rail line over NYC any given day..its light years ahead of NYC....

I am planning to go to Japan in December too, can't wait. I'm going specifically to hunt down a pair of footscapes, but I also want to do a lot of shopping. They have like 5 preme stores there haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom