Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped
tongue.gif

Hey guys, so I caved in and bought a morrissey poster for resell...well I got it in today and it dosent look or feel right. One of my faily members are a pro printer and said it was printed using a laser printer and not an industrial printer... im almost positive the supreme posters feel just like a movie poster and have a movie poster sheen. So I would like a LC before I hit him with the chargeback. Mine feels like regular paper but thicker.

no flash

no flash

flash

flash

Hey guys, so I caved in and bought a morrissey poster for resell...well I got it in today and it dosent look or feel right. One of my faily members are a pro printer and said it was printed using a laser printer and not an industrial printer... im almost positive the supreme posters feel just like a movie poster and have a movie poster sheen. So I would like a LC before I hit him with the chargeback. Mine feels like regular paper but thicker.

no flash

no flash

flash

flash
jk

Last edited:
Oh so yall really gunna treat me like a first time poster huh... I'm out

Pun intended? :nerd:

And stop it. Are you seriously asking for a legit check on a poster? That wasn't even released to the public?

What do you want dudes to go the spots where these posters were put up and attempt to calculate pixels?

:smh:

Pun intended?
nerd.gif

And stop it. Are you seriously asking for a legit check on a poster? That wasn't even released to the public?

What do you want dudes to go the spots where these posters were put up and attempt to calculate pixels?

mean.gif
I'm joking haha, and no... plenty of people did tear off walls and many got actual ones straight from the wheat-pasters. I know at least one of the dudes in here has to have at least the neil young poster. Listen all i'm saying is I payed a lot for it...

Hey all I am asking for is this: "oh hey iceman, yeah I got one off the wall a few weeks back, yep they feel just like any other movie poster" and then I would respond "oh thanks my dude" and throw him some reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom