Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna put on the jersey today to see the fit

Went 2/4 on balls

0/4 on red balls.

View media item 1943413
Edit.Large Jersey fits me good. 5'7 163 with broad shoulders, I'm built. No frail boys here. A medium would be uncomfortable. And XL would be oversized.

Last edited:
Decided not to make an unwanted purchase on the first drop since they didnt have my sz from the get on what I really wanted.

Didn't think these Mendini stickers would come with online since those Holos or Undercover box logos didn't

ragrats

i got both of those stickers with the online drop though

Week 2 stuff came in no balls, gunsticker ,F off sticker and box logo sticker . Quality on the motion hats are trash .

My motion logo hat came crushed... Which didn't matter because it's horrible quality. It's outta here... Now the suede snakeskin camp??? Dope!

if anybody comes across a taxi tee in a small send it my way please.. been lerking cant really find one within reason.

My motion logo hat came crushed... Which didn't matter because it's horrible quality. It's outta here... Now the suede snakeskin camp??? Dope!
Got the fw 14 snakeskin camp so I passed on the suede I knew I would regret it . One thing about the motion the way it changes color is pretty dope .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom