Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SupNT Paris Box Logo retail giveaway contest (only size L or XL available): Get back to Supreme roots and help out the people who donʻt live near a shop.

Quote this post and tell me where you are from/currently live. Whomever is from the furthest location/hard to get area and has a cool "supreme" story or rationale why they would like the tee (ties to Paris, etc) will win.
Dang just got out of class and was going to give my story, can I still?? I'm fine with charity donations and all that stuff as well.

Passing on all that SI crap
hopefully the newbie supreme kids will go after the overpriced collab and let us have enough time to cop the non collab pieces. Gotta say the jacket is kinda dope but is going to be waaayyyy too rich for my pockets.

Last edited:
When people post "I got this for sale" etc, does that mean resell or are they just trying to Look out for other people?
When people post that, they're actually breaking the rules of NT so just ignore them and move on. They'll likely have their posts deleted relatively quickly. 

I think the backpack is a decent size IMO, Then again I've always used smaller supreme messenger bags....

Last edited:
I doubt any of the regulars in this thread is dropping that, we all know better (I hope).
tumblr_msycsvj5WA1sr39gto1_250.gif

basically all of us in here during supreme season, I would never drop $600 on a tee

great price, prices will most def jump in the next year once everyone who wants to wear has bought them up.

Yea i was really tempted. Didnt pull the trigger though, I gotta chill

Got my coral tackle twill in today though, the quality is great. Very happy for $160

I got black and navy don't know which to keep.
The jacket and orange & blue track suits are fire but I know they'll be expensive. You already know drake rocking this ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom