Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story dude made up was unbelievable from the start . Didn't believe one word he said come on man "help my family out " with a tshirt. What the hell is a tshirt gonna do?
Once Ray made it a contest I said to myself " let it begin" :lol:

Last edited:
The story dude made up was unbelievable from the start . Didn't believe one word he said come on man "help my family out " with a tshirt. What the hell is a tshirt gonna do?
Once Ray made it a contest I said to myself " let it begin" :lol:

sure - but sometimes, for my own sanity...you want to give people the benefit of the doubt. :rolleyes

guess not...lol

I think that's all he wanted to do, he never even tried to show fake pics, or ask for PayPal, he did ask for my address to calculate shipping...

I'm just upset now because I passed on another deal when the eBay coupon was in effect. I would have been done by now.

There is still a lot of people that he contacted that haven't even posted in this thread yet, and probably won't.
So far he didn't get anyone's money, just their time. Well maybe in a round about way he wasted @mynameaintG money.

Dude just needed attention and I'm done feeding into it where he can read it.

On to this weeks drop.

Wouldn't mind sitting out this week, but I'm sure there's something I'm gonna want.

he did get money from people. I was PMʻd screen shots of paypal returns from him.

he did get money from people. I was PMʻd screen shots of paypal returns from him.

Since a few people still giving him a benefit a doubt I'll accommodate my time to see if this meet up goes right. By only if he responds here so every one knows.

So Söze reply to the thread to let my brethern know and I'll vouche for you from here on forth if things go smoothly as said. If you don't respond here today in the next few hours then we all can officially claim he's a real scam artist.

Waiting game number 2 begins.

My boy called off the meet up told him to eat poop lol but like I said if he responds here in the thread I'll do the meet up and I'll vouche for the dude from here on forth.

The NT detectives in the yeezy threads are ruthless but entertaining...better hope they don't enter this thread....

The last scammer in the yzy thread has a Craigslist ad. Male to Male.. Lmao

it's all fun and games until someone is tied up in a basement getting "i love you" texts from some dude trying to make $16 profit on a t-shirt

Lmfaooooo what's up? You know I want it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
This dude says I love you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] pause central up in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom