Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tnf sweatshirt prices on eBay are insane! Glad I copped for retail. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

yeah man, crazy. If I miss something I'm usually down to pay resell since I don't do it often, but maaan $400+?! I may just wait it out or pass

Has anyone seen those Supreme x Nike Foams tank top and shorts as of late.

Want a pair for vacation but they seemed to have dried up 
tired.gif

TNF gotta drop a non-Supreme version of the steep tech hoodies for the general public. At this point i just like how it looks bogo or no bogo. A navy or grey version would be dope
Steeptech has been an DC and NYC staple for the past 10+ years. You shouldn't have too much trouble tracking one down.

How did you get banned??? LOL!!

also just picked up 5 sets of decks from LA STORE MENDINI's that is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Smoke and mirrors I guess

Cooked this morning on 2 bars with 3g...

was able to grab a few tnf hoodies manually

welp

still no shipping for me

got charged and emailed for all 3 tho:D
You always cook but keep the cook book low
Key lol. We out here getting ghosted play boi help a brother out

Do you guys usually size down for the Steep? I copped an XL because I'm usually an XL in supreme hoodies this is for the jacket not the hoodie any help is appreciated thanks

Word i just saddled myself with a $400 jacket in a color i dont even want lmao. Usually if i try to sell anything i dont mind if i cant cause i only buy stuff id rock. Im just over here salty about the sweatshirt, splurging

If it comes to waiting i might have to. I see all the collab jackets going for $1500 on grailed.

Color, size?

Just got shipping confirmation for my order
pimp.gif

Thought I got a ghost order since I never received a confirmation email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom