Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali tee is dope. And still on the lookout for the TNF sweatshirt, hopefully more people will be selling this week when they get their orders in.

Need a damn ashtray to drop 

my dog knocked over the white one from F/W 14 that i was using 
Talking about the long bogo ash tray ?
If so I got my guy that paints cars to spray a clear coat on it and came out super smooth still looking flossy

That Sasquatch stuff is gonna be gone quick..

Knowing supremes demographic and the peeps who rock anything with the name

Cool collab tho

Just saw the back of the long sleeve t [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I thought the hentai shirt was bad but jeez

Last edited:
I'm actually a fan of SASQUATCHFABRIX and my grandmother used to collect Japanese fans so this drop is a must for me. Def in for the fan and t shirt. If that jacket is reasonably priced I'm on that too.

in for a fan and maybe a short sleeve tee. will wait to see what non collab items are dropping.

Am I the only one who still didn't get shipping on the overdyed hoodie?

Edit. Illuminati in here just got shipping as I posted

Last edited:
Am I the only one who still didn't get shipping on the overdyed hoodie? :frown:

I haven't received shipping yet for a couple items. If you dont get today and/or charge drops then I'd be worried. But couple people said they received shipping today so just give it by end of day

I haven't received shipping yet for a couple items. If you dont get today and/or charge drops then I'd be worried. But couple people said they received shipping today so just give it by end of day
Yeah I was worried only because I copped off of restock app but I literally got the shipping email as soon as I posted in here. Hope you get yours soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom