Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so many of you want the pill box??/

You guys Poppers or Sick???

I actually take daily meds, and a standard one is so boring.

That too!

I laughed quite a bit at one of the discussion threads about the NY tee on SS. Dudes were going at it. Too rude to post a screen cap in here though.

What is the NY tee?

Neil Young, I was typing quietly at work while I was in the middle of a discussion with my boss and just short handed it.

I just noticed that all my supreme hats are a different shade of black, just like my women 
pimp.gif

last season I thought this looked familiar

The many shades, the many moods of George Costanza.
yo!!!

too bad im not into camps, 

anyone have any mini-logo stickers they wouldnt mind parting with? 

Last edited:
First package delivered. Got my beach ball.
laugh.gif
at the huge Supreme bag they threw in there.

they do that from time to time. I don't know if it means they are shipping from the store or what but sometimes I don't get a bag (not like i want it)

Yea I usually get a normal sized bag with my orders but i've never got this huge one in all my online ordering years lol. Especially when all i ordered was a tee

Dudes on FB are selling the beach ball for $20-30 :smh:

They were selling the toothpicks for 50. And the Post It notes for 15-20.

I got the giant bag for pullovers, and the blanket.

Last edited:
If I dont get a beachball ill be dissapointed, consdering I bought a hockey top. Im sure my daughter would enjoy kicking the ball around the house.

If I dont get a beachball ill be dissapointed, consdering I bought a hockey top. Im sure my daughter would enjoy kicking the ball around the house.

There's been people with orders running into the hundreds that haven't even gotten a box logo sticker.

Turq NY tee is dope. Wish they had more turq shirts in stock now. Feeling it. No NY sticker though :frown: HopeI can grt one eventually!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom