Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept on that tan sleeveless baseball

So now i sit and wait for restocks in my preferred colors of everything. Need that slate betty boop for sure

Was anybody else disappointed that the bogo on the black shirt wasnt red? I was gonna cop that but went with the purple instead based off of that

Lol at tees going for 100+ and hoodies $300 plus .... Who's paying resell to justify these prices

I'll pay $250 for an Ali hoodie though [emoji]128064[/emoji] Hopefully prices drop eventually

Was anybody else disappointed that the bogo on the black shirt wasnt red? I was gonna cop that but went with the purple instead based off of that
not at all, actually prefer it that way. not every supreme item needs to have a red box logo.

Lol at tees going for 100+ and hoodies $300 plus .... Who's paying resell to justify these prices

I'll pay $250 for an Ali hoodie though [emoji]128064[/emoji] Hopefully prices drop eventually

I got the white tee but i want that burgundy hoodie kinda bad. My favorite clothing color

It's always like that on black shirts tho. Only time I recall it being red is on the 20th Anni Bogo tee. And I feel like that was just them being cheap and not wanting to change the screenprint lol.

Last edited:
Was thinking that too but i saw it as all those shirts have red bogos, i'll go for the one that doesnt.

I went for the white motion tee first, got it in cart, put in info then when i hit process it was taking way too long, seconds felt like hours cause i wanted more tees so i was like "f*** it" then clicked back to homepage. Went for the gonz and black mogo. Got email conf for 2 orders and card has been charged. Thanks Bradleysupreme for the tips lol

I went for the white motion tee first, got it in cart, put in info then when i hit process it was taking way too long, seconds felt like hours cause i wanted more tees so i was like "f*** it" then clicked back to homepage. Went for the gonz and black mogo. Got email conf for 2 orders and card has been charged. Thanks Bradleysupreme for the tips lol

Glad to hear man!! Good work

So I added a Betty and Motion Logo tee to my cart,checked out, and it was stuck on "processing.." for a good minute to then tell me card declined. I try to recheckout again to then tell me I already placed an order. Card is charged and order email came in. Am I in the clear?

Yo just a heads up, dudes on reddit who got conf. emails and charged are saying they're getting their orders refunded. stay safe out there fellas 

So I added a Betty and Motion Logo tee to my cart,checked out, and it was stuck on "processing.." for a good minute to then tell me card declined. I try to recheckout again to then tell me I already placed an order. Card is charged and order email came in. Am I in the clear?

Yes, this question has been asked about 20 times now. You are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom