Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does being banned mean you cant access the site at all?

I've been trying to use the mobile app to cop tees that restocked today but keep getting a declined card message, even though my card works.
if card is declined make sure billing and shipping are correct. had same problem, called bank, and they said billing was accidentaly them

if card is declined make sure billing and shipping are correct. had same problem, called bank, and they said billing was accidentaly them
Usually means item in your cart is not available anymore when your card is declined.

Last edited:
Alll the waayyyy Fake!

but would be cool if they were not...

Makes you think about who's in China Coming up with this stuff!

This was part of that Complex 10 nmds that would be cool if dropped or whatever **** they wanted to say so China jus copped they had a bape one too

Surprised at the supreme air max collaboration is going for so cheap. Preorders on ebay only 300. Thought there would be more hype. Either way I don't stand a chance at retail

Not too surprising to me..they don't seem very well received on other forums. I'm feeling them tho so I'm not complaining about the lack of hype. More for us

Saw on Reddit that there is a blue pair at Flight club for $1200
Said a few people walked out of supreme with them this past drop.

Saw on Reddit that there is a blue pair at Flight club for $1200
Said a few people walked out of supreme with them this past drop.
Not sure if thats true, but one of those big nyc reseller was trying to flip a pair for 1k outside the store. Not sure if its real or fake or if he got in the store or got it from someone else.

Yea they were saying on reddit that a few F&F at the front got them

Im in for a pair. A lot of prople hating. Im just tryna pick my color. Might wait to see what clothing drops

Damn after looking at that news release i still cant decide lol. Def like the hats though.

Kinda glad theyre dropping friday. Allows me to go for whatever else i want thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom