Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was a weak drop too lol
Yeah and i just bought something cause i was in line for so damn long. I practically felt compelled to. It didnt make any sense cause the line wasnt THAT long.. Plus one of the workers was a conplete ******* so theres that.. Online or bust next time

I swear I need to delete the app..just copped the grey pocket tee..

How quick did the black vans go..them ***** fire

Refuse to pay over $100 for this olive tee. Standing my ground lol.

This is the firsf week i didnt cop anything this season

2 weeks no cops for me went heavy past month so im simmer down until i see something 100% worthy.
Anyone follow the Supreme thread on reddit dude posted left to drop list trolling the **** out of everyone with Bogo crewnecks he said it was an accident i doubt it :rofl:

Just saw the chair sold out? .... thinking about picking up the table for now until i can track down the chair, and a pair of those black vans.... Hate that most the days meetings start right at 8:x:x:x

What are the trays for?
Something to put your wallet, keys, money, etc..

The smaller one only tho I don't know about the plate sized one..I actually thought about getting one but was like it could break on the way here

The smaller one only tho I don't know about the plate sized one..I actually thought about getting one but was like it could break on the way here
Doubt it'll break supreme usually package their stuff really well. Especially things that will break.

I liked that soccer jersey in maroon but im going to wait for the other one coming out. If im paying $100 for a shirt it has to have some kinda branding lol #hypebeast

^^^yup velvet too
smokin.gif

It's packaged with foam inside. You should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom