Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the small box logo tee in Grey. Thought about Mint, but I probably won't wear that color it as much. Looks cool though.

Last edited:
slept through the drop, guess I won't be stuntin at the pool :lol:

Last edited:
Had me checking my post history and **** like did i say that?

Lol but nah i much prefer the pocket tees though. Theyre thick like the roma l/s if you have that, they feel great

I thought they were cut and sew as well. Are they at least a better quality then the normal shirts? And do they fit like the cut and sew? Thanks.

Denim blue camp went quick to got my rugby I couldn't decide on color so grabed a yellow somethin lil different

I thought they were cut and sew as well. Are they at least a better quality then the normal shirts? And do they fit like the cut and sew? Thanks.

From what I remember the listed sizing was very similar, if not the same for the pocket t and the small box logo t. I'm sure BL posted saying the fit is similar earlier today or yesterday.

man I was going for the water short in black but I ended up carting my t-shirt size (xl) instead and by the time I went back it was all sold out :lol:

Warm water is the wave in asia

warm water from metal >>>
Lol it's so weird they serve tea everywhere and not ice water.

Room temp water is better for you when you eat
Cold water will harden / keep the fat and grease from the food you eat longer in your system thus making you fat

Foreign countries been on that wave
Merica stay fat

Last edited:
We still on water?
Drinking ice cold water while it's very hot out, and you are starting to get dehydrated can cause cramps, and shock your system.

We still on water?
Drinking ice cold water while it's very hot out, and you are starting to get dehydrated can cause cramps, and shock your system.
What if it's hot out and I only have Beer?

is it safer to drink my Beer Warm in the Heat or cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom