Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lime Burroughs
Teal spin
Grey ****
Navy beach

Mad they ruined the **** tee with that phrase on the back. But the front is prob my favorite of them all smh.

I also want a tank so i might take a tee or two off of my list. These tees are like a 7/10 but im still copping

I WISH BABYJS WAS INTO SUPREME THAT GUY HELPS WITH EVERYTHING TOP FELLA
LEGIT CHECK HELP ME
Oh, I'm into Supreme, I just haven't had any luck on any of the drops I wanted :wink:

Still super salty about the Supreme Blazer Mids :frown: :smh:

Thanks again @theLtrain for the Supreme stickers :nthat:
2h5pimr.jpg

Last edited:
I WISH BABYJS WAS INTO SUPREME THAT GUY HELPS WITH EVERYTHING TOP FELLA
LEGIT CHECK HELP ME

View media item 2085722

Im not some kind of LC pro but i think youre good man. I dont see this being a piece that would have a lot of fakes floating around. Its pretty detailed and intricate and doesnt resell for enough. I do have the piece though so if you wait till tomorrow i can compare

Tdoggy57 Your a real 1 [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Im not some kind of LC pro but i think youre good man. I dont see this being a piece that would have a lot of fakes floating around. Its pretty detailed and intricate and doesnt resell for enough. I do have the piece though so if you wait till tomorrow i can compare

Last edited:
Hope they restock the chino caps tomorrow. Really wanna grab the camo one. I have no interest in the tees. Wouldve liked the mario one if it didnt have that writing on the back

Can anyone speak on the quality of the over dyed tee?
Pocket tee material and quality?
Honestly all I'm looking for these days.

Last edited:
Why are the summer tees only $32? Are they of cheaper quality than the regular tees?
Regular tees have been $32 for awhile. Collab tees are a little higher $38-$48. Same t-shirt quality.

Tops are more expensive ie Small Box Logo, pocket tees, etc (~$54+). Better t-shirt quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom