Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
been getting alot of wears out the camo hat from when i purchased it earlier in season.. deff a dope hat

still gettin pms and im not hangin on to these forever so please hmu by tonight if not im goin to the next set of people to hmu.

ball and grey spin tee shipped. separate orders. I wish the the **** didn't have badwords in the back. I hate paying for 1 item and 10 dollar shipping.

ball and grey spin tee shipped. separate orders. I wish the the **** didn't have badwords in the back. I hate paying for 1 item and 10 dollar shipping.
I'll happily take the **** tee off your hands for retail 
laugh.gif

Hi my name is Ray. I am a teacher and a high school basketball coach. All my students and players know I am about that Supreme life. I wanted to use the basketball during the season on special days where the boys could earn gear/food if they hit a 3 with the ball... but I failed them and wasn't swift enough this morning.
View media item 2086663

Hi my name is Ray. I am a teacher and a high school basketball coach. All my students and players know I am about that Supreme life. I wanted to use the basketball during the season on special days where the boys could earn gear/food if they hit a 3 with the ball... but I failed them and wasn't swift enough this morning... HOWEVER @caleb4god was kind enough to hook me up with one of his extras. Now, my basketball team out here in Hawaii is about to get blessed with the "Coach Ray Money Ball" offers during random practices. Coach Caleb4god, you the real MVP today.
View media item 2086996

heads up. still got 4 balls left. If I sent you a pm asking for your pp email pls respond by 5pm cst. thats two hours from now. if not im sending invoices to the next set of people who pmed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom