Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the off white S logo but got the confirmation with Navy color. Did this ever happen to anybody?

Man... Woke up late, wanted that black new era in 7 5/8.. It was available and must have sold just as I paid :lol:

Oh well

Any ghost orders so far? Looks like they fixed that

Maaaan I thought I got ghosted cause I didn't see any emails for my shop order. Forgot last season I ordered multiple items and used my other email to order and didn't switch back to my normal email account. Low and behold there it is in my alt email account. That was close!

went 2/2
stone CNN tee and black classic hoody

Did anyone elses supreme app bug out? i was trying to cop on app and the total of the Classic Chrome kept showing $360 :/ went to website and copped off there..
okay so it didnt just happen to me. did the same thing and checked out without any issues

Grabbed the stripped half zip in black and camo camp in olive. Wanted the classic logo in white but struck out. All in all a good haul.

Check ur email in a few minutes. That's what happened to me on the rugby. Sold out as I ordered it but got order confirmation email 5 minutes later

It just kicked me to a sold out cart.. but I'll check, nothing yet and it was about 10 minutes ago.

Not a huge deal, maybe they'll put a few more sizes up.

I turned my notifications off and on hopefully that fixes it

Resale on the peach contrast gonna be dumb

Kinda salty i go everything in one order. I know im not getting all the stickers lol

Might grab an xray tee if it restocks

Last edited:
Anyway...

Pink Pique Crew

Black Striped Half Zip

Heather pink Pocket Tee

Orange Pocket Tee

copped.

Salty for the Stone CNN tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back