Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cut the sleeves and hood and it's basically the same as the shirt
laugh.gif

huh, like a hooded vest Sweat Tee thing! 

Surprised the CNN hoodies are still sitting with the hype for the t-shirt and fall/winter coming up...

do they make limited amounts of small or do they just sell out quick? my friend was saying he could never get 1 and they should make more smalls :lol:

do they make limited amounts of small or do they just sell out quick? my friend was saying he could never get 1 and they should make more smalls :lol:

Edit: my bad.

But to answer this too, lol, small is always harder to come by.

Last edited:
Whatever. Tried calling warehouse a few times and it was busy as expected. Not waiting around for their terrible customer service to cancel this order. Just filed a dispute with my CC company.
Smart move. I've got a wild story about that with Supreme and AMEX lol. 

What I suggest is having proof that you contacted them. Send them an email. I believe their email address doesn't work and if you want to email them, you have to fill out a form on their site. Maybe record the video of you writing it and sending it so you can show the credit card company.

its because of the back.

if they had the same print on the back of the hoodies like the shirt, theyd be gone.

Pretty much. It's an odd thing to not have that on the hoodie though. If it didn't have that Supreme logo on the hoodie, it'd look like some swap meet piece.

Word I guess the back and it being supreme is what's making the cnn tees sell. You can pretty much get a cnn war report tee elsewhere if you wanted to.

I would grab that CNN hoody but it's too hot in Florida to get any use out of it. I haven't worn a lot of my hoodies and sweatshirts for the same reason. The Mendini hoody comes to mind. I wood trade my Shunga tee for the CNN tee but no one wants it, I can't give that joint away smh.

Wont they ban your card if you do a charge back and still get the item?

Most orders wont ship for a while, why not just call back later today?
I did it once and nothing happened, but maybe they just slipped up. I'm still ordering with the same card and address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom