Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you dude are impatient as ****.
I haven't even looked to see if my order shipped yet.
It's gets here when it gets here.

On another note, can anyone point me where I can find everything coming out this season? Even better if I can get it week by week.
One of the problems I had is I didn't want to just order **** on week 1 then other stuff comes out throughout the rest of the season that I want more.
Lead me to being real indecisive and then **** being sold out when I'm ready to pull the trigger.

Pls respond.
You can click the Preview/lookbook on their main page to see what is coming out this season.  They don't have something where they show you what they are selling every week.

On another note, can anyone point me where I can find everything coming out this season? Even better if I can get it week by week.
One of the problems I had is I didn't want to just order **** on week 1 then other stuff comes out throughout the rest of the season that I want more.
Lead me to being real indecisive and then **** being sold out when I'm ready to pull the trigger.

Pls respond.

pics of every item.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2016/all

Last edited:

Pls respond.
the fastest im usually able to find out what releases on what day is sometimes Tuesday mainly Wednesday. there is nothing released that shows every weeks drop but jpreme on instagram usually drops what is releasing on tuesday or the day before the drop.

hope this helped.

Last edited:
I thought they stopped making xxl a long time ago. I actually have a zip up they mistakenly gave me in xxl, didn't realize it until a couple months later when I went to wear it. Smh

Appreciate the info fellas.
I just didn't want to bust my whole nut in week 1 without knowing what's to come.
I'll keep up with this thread.

You guys are much nicer than the people in the YZY thread.

Appreciate the info fellas.
I just didn't want to bust my whole nut in week 1 without knowing what's to come.
I'll keep up with this thread.

You guys are much nicer than the people in the YZY thread.
Diego, the best bet would be to check in here every Wednesday night. Folks here should know what'll drop on Thursday then.

1/4? You rich.
nah, just tend to go overboard on the first drop 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Pls respond.
You mean the offical website. SMH

That camel bomber is looking really good.
I wish there was no wording on the back.
It's tonal stitching though, so i can live with it.

I'm one of the people who live in NY and almost always get tracking on Saturday, which I did just now[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] just be patient fellas

i hope my x-ray tee fits nicely, im picky as hell when it comes to shirts because i hate when the neck is stretched out.

Got shipping confirmation. Only got an xray tee and heather brick pocket tee. Hope the xray tee fits. I got a medium when i was supposed to get large.

Looking through the drop list again and I missed these the first time i went through it. I'm gonna need this piece... DOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom