Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
NOOOOO WAY 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bought the leopard work shirt in a small easily. Now I'm low key regretting not trying for the flags long sleeve in small in the same order. I don't really want to pay for shipping twice.

Is it me or did the app take forever to load the items... Checked out with a sage hoodie at 8:01. Hope i get shipping.

I'm having the worst luck. Second straight failed week because of my internet connection. This time I did mobile and when I tried to refresh at 11 Supreme's site wouldn't load. When it finally did at 11:01 black coaches jacket sold out. SMH.

Got the white cherubs joint. After buying though that magenta started to look like an option too :smh:

I'm having the worst luck. Second straight failed week because of my internet connection. This time I did mobile and when I tried to refresh at 11 Supreme's site wouldn't load. When it finally did at 11:01 black coaches jacket sold out. SMH.
even on my work computer, nothing loaded right at 11:00, but still checked out at 11 somehow according to my confirm email 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom