Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so clutch, lmao.  I ordered a black long sleeve anarchy, blue pull over collab hoodie and black plaid camp in an order yesterday and it hasn't shipped out.  I realized I wanted the black pull over now because the gold popped more.  I called and he said he had to cancel the whole order.  But as soon as he cancelled it, I already had the  black hoodie in my cart and the plaid plus anarchy long sleeve that was sold out, popped back up and I was able to re order the same stuff, plus change the color of my hoodie, score, lol.  Sorry for the long post.  
nthat.gif

I can't do the whole anarchy and cuss thing. I can pull off polka dots better than a fishtail saying "f you". Colors for u/c pieces are so dope tho which its frustrating.

There's a cnn shirt in orange sz xl for $350 if anyone's looking for one on eBay.

Last edited:
yall think the price of the samurai tees will only go up from here or will there be a dip.

i hate paying resell on anything, but that shirt is too damn nice.

yall think the price of the samurai tees will only go up from here or will there be a dip.

i hate paying resell on anything, but that shirt is too damn nice.

Prices on eBay are higher than they were yesterday [emoji]128565[/emoji] nobody was budging with offers of 90-110. Maybe wait until more people get them in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom