Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it normal for you to have 2 orders, get confirmation for both, get charged for both, but then look at your bank account a day later and only one charge is there. 

Last edited:
Got the camo sherpa vest in yesterday. Wish I went a size down it's a little too wide but o well

Last edited:
people said the same about the uc witch tee. now people sellin gfor 300+
if you wanted the tee i would buy them within the next few weeks while people are desperate

Doubt the uc#2 tees will go up like the witch tee did...kinda crazy if u ask me. Witch tee was super dope. Sick graphic plus the green box logo...loved mine but had to let it go just due to the insane offers i got for my grey one. If the samurai or anatomy tees had a box logo then maybe they would reach crazy prices.

Only the dolls tee. Yeah alot of people got screwed over from that glitch.

That add cart & ghost item crap right?

Cuz it was taking awhile to add & then it said i had 3 tees in there but was only showing & charging for 2

Didn't help i put the wrong card info in right afterwards either lol

That add cart & ghost item crap right?

Cuz it was taking awhile to add & then it said i had 3 tees in there but was only showing & charging for 2

Didn't help i put the wrong card info in right afterwards either lol
Pretty much just getting to your cart to checkout, it was non existent which was a first for me to see. Sorry that happened to you though lol

Was just looking up candy tee prices (ss 15) on the bay..ridiculous

Last edited:
all orders shipped
smokin.gif

got the email while waiting for these yeezy pages to load
sick.gif
same. just gave up tho since the page just crashed on me.

some undercover things are left over from Thursday, zip up, and the A all over print things

Doll tee Is really nice

Won a pair of Yeezys in a raffle today apparently... thinking about trading them for a patchwork anorak since I can't find one for a decent price 

Won a pair of Yeezys in a raffle today apparently... thinking about trading them for a patchwork anorak since I can't find one for a decent price 

That doesn't seem to be a good trade, sell your yeezys then buy an anorak with that money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom