Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astro is my fav piece of the season since the preview. One of my fav pieces ive ever seen. Must have for me. Will prob drop next week.

A lot of people will think its a weak week but theres def some stuff I like.

Colorblocked arc logo hoodies are nice. I gotta see all the colors to pick but i will probably go for one.

Woodland camo beanie if i can snag one

Overdyed l/s for $68 is too tempting. Will probably go for the dark green

Astro is my fav piece of the season since the preview. One of my fav pieces ive ever seen. Must have for me. Will prob drop next week.

A lot of people will think its a weak week but theres def some stuff I like.

Colorblocked arc logo hoodies are nice. I gotta see all the colors to pick but i will probably go for one.

Woodland camo beanie if i can snag one

Overdyed l/s for $68 is too tempting. Will probably go for the dark green
Same, interested in the camo beanies and Overdyed l/s, too.

Still waiting on thermal zip.

I'm not bashing or anything at all but I genuinely want to know. What separates Supreme from other brands that's make their items so coveted? I'm honestly trying to figure that out, like I said I am not bashing at all.
Their designs are nicer than others. And the name definitely plays into it. 

Im kinda liking that hooded two tone top. Prob wont cop though, i like the color blocked way more.

Got my Dreams tee in from last week. I dont even want it if anybody in here wants it for retail. XL black. It was a salt buy for me.

They couldnt even hook your boy up with a gucci sticker smh theyve been stiffing me on stickers all season. Somebody lemme buy one

Smh I really like that Two-Tone Arc Logo but I feel like I should chill after buying Gucci tee through resale

Damn wanted to cop the 2 tone hood but i gotta chill on purchases for a lil

Plus it dont got no damn pocket pouch like regular hoodies lol

Ahh I forgot I still have mine in package. Prob will never be used lol
pass it over! i'll use it 
happy.gif

Are there more pictures of the arch logo ?  Wondering what color is on the other sleeves  

Last edited:
The puffy jacket looks cool; possible game time decision. Ditto to the wool camp cap.

Probably will just end up chilling on this drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom