Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore my green jersey last night and had a cheeseburger and mad that an onion fell on me and I didn't know. So I got a small stain. I will take it to the dry cleaners. And I wish I didn't sleep on that organizer

I wore my green jersey last night and had a cheeseburger and mad that an onion fell on me and I didn't know. So I got a small stain. I will take it to the dry cleaners. And I wish I didn't sleep on that organizer

Damn hope you can get that taken care of.

When I saw how big the organizers actually were from ppls pictures I regretted not getting a set

A lot of fake accessories are hitting the market... RIFDOS insta caught FAKE "PINK PANTHER" air fresheners...

Also a lot of people are misrepresenting their items on eBay as NEW

I can spot a Worn tee shirt RIGHT AWAY.... And it smelled like cologne in the armpits.

The thing is I troll eBay for steals so I'm not too dissatisfied but I still don't like to wear worn items.

A lot of fake accessories are hitting the market... RIFDOS insta caught FAKE "PINK PANTHER" air fresheners...

Also a lot of people are misrepresenting their items on eBay as NEW

I can spot a Worn tee shirt RIGHT AWAY.... And it smelled like cologne in the armpits.

The thing is I troll eBay for steals so I'm not too dissatisfied but I still don't like to wear worn items.

At least they were able to catch it instead of selling it to some poor soul

Carted the camo organizer but didn't want anything else from the drop so i let it go. Now im in regret...

Carted the camo organizer but didn't want anything else from the drop so i let it go. Now im in regret...

I feel your pain... I didnʻt realize that it was 3 different organizers in one! :smh:

ya that camo organizer would of been perfect for my vacation in December.... it matches my camo duffle from 2015...

Are there any detailed pics of the organizer? I carted it, but was so disappointed with no Gucci tees that I didn't want to buy anything.

Are there any detailed pics of the organizer? I carted it, but was so disappointed with no Gucci tees that I didn't want to buy anything.

Here's mine if it's of any help. Idk how ima use it but I've already put my stickers in the medium size organizer. Supreme always releases these organizers almost every season. Last pic taken with the mobile pouch for size reference.

View media item 2199952View media item 2199953View media item 2199955View media item 2199956View media item 2199957

Here's mine if it's of any help. Idk how ima use it but I've already put my stickers in the medium size organizer. Supreme always releases these organizers almost every season. Last pic taken with the mobile pouch for size reference.

could any of these fit an iPad mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom