Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yall that have cooked manual on these past couple of hyped drops (gucci and uc) are yall on the actual site on a computer or what? I have been using restocks since last season and it was absolutely impossible on those drops. It seems like the SUP app had the same issue. So are yall using the desktop site?

Got my camo beanie and color blocked shipment in yesterday, will review when i get off work in the morning

Last edited:
This dude in a local sneaker group has a burroughs hoodie from last season i might scoop. Burgundy size L for $100.

I was searching hard for this last season for under $200 and nobody on grailed would bite lol. I kinda lost interest when i leaned he was like a pedo or some **** but its still hot. I might cop

Hi everyone,

I've been following the thread for a while but had to wait a month before I could post something lol. I'm new to Supreme but I picked up few nice things manualy this season so I'll try to post pictures [emoji]128516[/emoji]

This dude in a local sneaker group has a burroughs hoodie from last season i might scoop. Burgundy size L for $100.

I was searching hard for this last season for under $200 and nobody on grailed would bite lol. I kinda lost interest when i leaned he was like a pedo or some **** but its still hot. I might cop
[emoji]129300[/emoji] lol we in the same group

Damn. Tough decision. Don't know what colors to go with. Like skate hi's and could really use a blue or red pair.
Wish the other pair was era's. Probably gonna try to get blue in those.

Last edited:
the black skate hi's are dope. im off Thursday so this'll be the first drop where ill be home :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom