Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy wearing the rugby, some of you are saying looks like Ronnie Fieg, is Angelo Baque.  He is Supreme's creative director.  

What time does the online supreme store in Europe open?

I know the USA one opens at 11am Thursday

Last edited:
Hmmm... Those Vans could have been executed a bitter. Have the logo spelled out in full except, partially. It'll be a game time decision to me if i'll pull the trigger or not.

Hmmm... Those Vans could have been executed a bitter. Have the logo spelled out in full except, partially. It'll be a game time decision to me if i'll pull the trigger or not.
I feel the black/white in the Sk8-hi and Authentic will sell out fast. 

The other 2 might not go as fast. Sit? Not so sure.

Anyone that own the color blocked hoodie, is it TTS? Or slightly big? Not sure if I should hunt a size large or XL.

Last edited:
Anyone that own the color blocked hoodie, is it TTS? Or slightly big? Not sure if I should hunt a size large or XL.

If you want a relaxed fit I'd say size up. I'm usually a L in shirts and crewnecks. Got a L in this and it's definitely wearable but I would have preferred a XL.

Just my preference though.

Im limiting myself to two of the following:
Woodland shirt
Brick two toned sleeve logo
Split rugby
Champion sweatpant
Champion sweatshirt

Ended up being a nice week. Im 95% sure ill be going with the woodland shirt and im leaning towards the rugby for my other item. Just gotta see the colors/detail on the champion stuff to confirm.

Ill probably grab a cord camp too cause those are my favorites

Im limiting myself to two of the following:
Woodland shirt
Brick two toned sleeve logo
Split rugby
Champion sweatpant
Champion sweatshirt

Ended up being a nice week. Im 95% sure ill be going with the woodland shirt and im leaning towards the rugby for my other item. Just gotta see the colors/detail on the champion stuff to confirm.

Ill probably grab a cord camp too cause those are my favorites
I'm thinking the same way too with woodland and rugby. Don't know if I should try to cop both in one order or do the rugby first. Have a feeling it'll sellout within a minute

I'm thinking the same way too with woodland and rugby. Don't know if I should try to cop both in one order or do the rugby first. Have a feeling it'll sellout within a minute

We should get an idea at least from the UK drop in about 30 minutes. The woodland is probably my first priority depending on the third colorway of the rugby, but id like to get them both in one order.

Which color of the rugby you trying for?

Last edited:
We should get an idea at least from the UK drop in about 30 minutes. The woodland is probably my first priority depending on the third colorway of the rugby, but id like to get them both in one order.

Which color of the rugby you trying for?
Most likely red/white/green, pending on third color.
Good luck and hopefully the vans make it easy on us [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

dam heard UK lagged... lotta people struck out on rugby AND vans.. wow wasnt expecting Vans to sell out that fast. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom