Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting worse every drop, your boy just failed so hard, lmao.  I ended with nothing I wanted.  So I just got a black cord camp and the umbrella.  I wanted black authentic's with the Italian rugby in one order but that wasn't happening.

dam took an L on the black vans, honestly didnt expect them to fly like they did... got a peach cord camp though as a consolation prize.

Yea vans went quick...real heat this week is woodland shirt and the denim harrington, especially in that blackwatch plaid...that boxy fit tho...gonna pass prob.

It's getting worse every drop, your boy just failed so hard, lmao.  I ended with nothing I wanted.  So I just got a black cord camp and the umbrella.  I wanted black authentic's with the Italian rugby in one order but that wasn't happening.

lol, aint no chance in one order, man....I'm shooting the same items, but grabbed the rugby first, then went back for vans, which sold out when I'm adding to cart :x

Man i had the peach champion hoodie in my card and got jacked at processing.

Then tried to get the woodland camo and purple bogo rugby in one order and got cartjacked.

So i ended up with just the rugby and a peach cord cap. I need that woodland camo smfh gonna have to pay resale

Managed to get a pair of the authentic but ever since last season the Vans have been harder and harder to get (I remember the Motion Logos going just as quick). I bet they reeled back production on them as they used to be attainable for a few minutes at least.

I just got 5 items manual through the app. What are the other 2? I only went for 3 things... Time to call customer service.

Yes, I did get my umbrella [emoji]128579[/emoji]
View media item 2204521

Last edited:
Shouldve know i wouldnt get the peach champion hoodie and that woodland camo was a must for me smh. Tried to get greedy

Blows my mind those Champion sweatpants would sell out at that price.  You mind as well buy plain Champion sweats for like half the price.

Blows my mind those Champion sweatpants would sell out at that price.  You mind as well buy plain Champion sweats for like half the price.

Word lol. I was just thinking earlier how if i had unlimited resources sure id cop. But i didnt even really entertain the thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom