Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
]
Nice mine came in today. Same color, might need another color really digging the corduroy

Its crazy dudes hating on the color when its been the first color to sell out on every piece this year lol. I get a ton of compliments on my other two and rihanna wore the olive one at made in america this year while i was there which was kinda cool.

Definitely dope but different strokes for different folks lol. Ive had most of their different materials for camps and this is the best to me

@bLaZ3n   this hoodie has a tiny neck hole haha i could barely fit my head through it. Im 6'4 190 and I get everything in large. I like a slimmer fit i dont like big baggy stuff. So im guessing a L would fit you fine.. It seems like this one in particular fit a little smaller than normal supreme hoodies. I didnt check the measurements or anything tho.
FORREAL! I have to put on the hoodie before putting on my pomade bc it'll mess up my hair

Its crazy dudes hating on the color when its been the first color to sell out on every piece this year lol. I get a ton of compliments on my other two and rihanna wore the olive one at made in america this year while i was there which was kinda cool.

Definitely dope but different strokes for different folks lol. Ive had most of their different materials for camps and this is the best to me
Yea I don't get it lol. Olive is a color I need for sure.
Camps are the only hats I like for real. I agree material of this hat is great

@bLaZ3n

i wear a L in shirts and L in hoodies. im 5'11" about 180.

its a pretty perfect fit. not loose, not tight (except when trying to get my head through the top.)

Anyone got on person pics for the champion hoodies? 
I will tell you in a week + time, when it ships and a week in transit.

tongue.gif

Some good Restocks were hitting right now.
I just can't believe we didn't see one [emoji]9757[/emoji]️ decent restock on the Vans.

that verizon fios internet upgrade was worth it, i just got a champion hoodie, playboy beanie and blue denim overalls from the restock :wink:

Only wanted the aqua or peach champion and i dont think either restocked in l/xl.

Me and my boy just went halves on heatedsneaks...now im salty i didnt even realize i gotta do bootcamp/parallels and all this bs just to run it on my mac

Only wanted the aqua or peach champion and i dont think either restocked in l/xl.

Me and my boy just went halves on heatedsneaks...now im salty i didnt even realize i gotta do bootcamp/parallels and all this bs just to run it on my mac

I think peach restocked in Medium only today. Was not quick enough to see it

I think peach restocked in Medium only today. Was not quick enough to see it

Yea i actually carted it but couldnt check out lol

Got my rugby in today. It fits me great but i think it looks ****** crazy on me lol. Might sell it depending on what theyre going for, especially after i had to pay resale on the woodland shirt.

Also got this dumbass tactical pen today. I ordered it just to see if my AMEX card still worked and sent them an email to cancel it like a dummy. Of course they didnt cancel it lol. Guess its another accessory for the shelf, more useful than the brick at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom