Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a navy hooded waffle thermal and the olive old english hoodie in small. hype elsewhere = easy cop for me.

Yeah if it was a better Astro look not a drawing..I may have tried but don't care for it at all

First week with a bot and took an L. At 11 the site loaded with last weeks drop so i guess idk wtf im doing lol

I just grabbed my grey hooded thermal and saved my bread though.

Saw an astro for 450 or so right after the drop and hesitated...now the prices are DUMB

Had a red headband in cart and thought I was swift and went and added a shadow plaid shirt and got hit with the card decline during checkout. The shirts are still sitting I should have just checked them out individually. Oh well.

I'm still mind blown that it only checked out with the headband in my first order when I clearly added both the headband and the cow camo thermal long sleeve in one order.  

First week with a bot and took an L. At 11 the site loaded with last weeks drop so i guess idk wtf im doing lol

I just grabbed my grey hooded thermal and saved my bread though.

Saw an astro for 450 or so right after the drop and hesitated...now the prices are DUMB
you probably would've got the 450 refunded so I wouldn't worry about it too much.........

I'm still mind blown that it only checked out with the headband in my first order when I clearly added both the headband and the cow camo thermal long sleeve in one order.  

So weird that it was the other way around for me.

Now I feel I need that headband.

might have to go head and pay resale for headband i already struck out on neck gaitor a few seasons ago

tmrw im getting my consolation prize though ***** club shouts out to neek, OG niketalk member rmr him posting skinny jeans and sb dunks back in '06 and getting flamed constantly
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom