Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASSC is just proof we are in a better economy now. There are just tons of brands flourishing and thankfully for all of them, people are out to buy anything that is hot. But longevity is really the key here. I remember Born X Raised was on the come up even with the script writing that Kanye is even doing and they aren't doing nearly as well as they used to.

Reading the comments on ASSC's IG, some peoples' order numbers today were in the 15000s. Mine was 41xxx. So they did around 30000 orders today, which is absolutely mind-boggling. Assuming an AOV of $100, that's around $3M in sales in 1 day :x :smh:

ASSC is just proof we are in a better economy now. There are just tons of brands flourishing and thankfully for all of them, people are out to buy anything that is hot. But longevity is really the key here. I remember Born X Raised was on the come up even with the script writing that Kanye is even doing and they aren't doing nearly as well as they used to.

Reading the comments on ASSC's IG, some peoples' order numbers today were in the 15000s. Mine was 41xxx. So they did around 30000 orders today, which is absolutely mind-boggling. Assuming an AOV of $100, that's around $3M in sales in 1 day :x :smh:

you follow Neek on IG?

hes been upgrading cars like every 3 months.

from the infamous Scion XB to a McClaren.

Last edited:
Reading the comments on ASSC's IG, some peoples' order numbers today were in the 15000s. Mine was 41xxx. So they did around 30000 orders today, which is absolutely mind-boggling. Assuming an AOV of $100, that's around $3M in sales in 1 day
sick.gif
mean.gif
preorders, some things take forever to ship out

Surprised polartec Crewneck restock is still available in good sizes and color's. May pick up if still there after the weekend.

just got my tix for COmplexcon... Sad to say as lit as the event will be, I'm only there for a few Talks from people I want to see talk, and the UNION setup

Also an ESS load of vendors will be releasing special Merchandise / product so I'll be coppin' some gear as well.

Supreme is a trip w/ Shipping
I have 5 packages coming from the last 2 weeks and they all get here on WEDs to LA [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom