Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a compliment on the Steep Tech hoodie from an old head just walking by. Dude said i love the jacket doing it for the Culture... anyone got an idea what he coulda been talking bout ? 

these drug dealing jackets back in the day or something lol im 25 dont know to much bout them 

Last edited:

got a compliment on the Steep Tech hoodie from an old head just walking by. Dude said i love the jacket doing it for the Culture... anyone got an idea what he coulda been talking bout ? 

these drug dealing jackets back in the day or something lol im 25 dont know to much bout them 
steep techs are very popular in the DMV area. maybe he's originally from there?  

I still need one of those steep tech hoodies smh. I really want a new winter jacket though so im hoping TNF brings me that this season. I wouldnt have been able to rock the royal/yellow steeptech daily with those colors but it def looked warm

ahh thats dope could be. Literally was just a random dude he banged on his chest and said doing it for the culture. I said you already know cause thats just what came out lol i had my headphones on in my one ear

thanks tho 

Is there a hidden message in the wilted rose pic? I want to get a tee but want to make sure it's not one of those things that look like a sexual organ or something in a different angle :lol:

Is there a hidden message in the wilted rose pic? I want to get a tee but want to make sure it's not one of those things that look like a sexual organ or something in a different angle
laugh.gif
It's a vagina. Like Georgia O'Keeffe's work.

ahh thats dope could be. Literally was just a random dude he banged on his chest and said doing it for the culture. I said you already know cause thats just what came out lol i had my headphones on in my one ear

thanks tho 
Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom