Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of yall was this?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

lmao i saw this on reddit, kid said he was shaking and sobbing, snitched on his friends too 

laugh.gif
mean.gif

not sure i saw it on twitter and the guy who posted said he had 10+ orders of multiple items cancelled. all with different cards but some to the same address with small edits to them
prolly the same ip

I got two red beanies and the camo cap. No idea why :lol: just wanted to buy something SUPREME smh

Uh oh first time?? This ishh is very addictive and expensive be careful lol

I went HAM this season and I'm chilling out for next season

Uh oh first time?? This ishh is very addictive and expensive be careful lol

I went HAM this season and I'm chilling out for next season

Nah not first time. Just first time in a long time.

I copped that bomber in green that released a couple weeks ago. I didn't know it said "F you" on the front though :lol: I was salty as hell. Had to sell it cuz I can't wear that trash :smh: I really wanted that samurai tee. So clean :smh:

Nah not first time. Just first time in a long time.

I copped that bomber in green that released a couple weeks ago. I didn't know it said "F you" on the front though :lol: I was salty as hell. Had to sell it cuz I can't wear that trash :smh: I really wanted that samurai tee. So clean :smh:

I pd resale for samurai tee

You gonna stay going HAM with the app.

Nah..I'm gonna stay clear of this thread, Reddit..both apps..I don't wanna see what's dropping..I was real good last season bought 3 items I think..I'm terrible with hoodies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom