Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big pass on the slayer collab. Not a fan of them like i am with black sabbath. Hopefully theres nothing else i want this week either lol unless its a l/s pocket tee.

Got my Araki order in.

Big logo beanie (tan) is really nice im definitely digging it.

The Rose Tee fits small and different from any other supreme tee i own. Not sure why, idk if my XL has the wrong label or what, but it definitely doesnt fit like an XL. Im a L/XL tweener but i always go XL for shrinking purposes. If this shrinks it wont be wearable. Interested to see what yall think

guaranteed if they did a shirt with tom araya or kerry king wearing a box logo tee flipping the bird or screaming or something, people would be buying the shirt the same as all the people who bought the lou reed or neil young shirt. like c'mon man, you ain't listen to one damn song by either of them except from a movie or tv show or something :rolleyes

It doesn't really matter who or what they put on a tee. Snow tees had jizz on em [emoji]128557[/emoji]
i still bought it  
laugh.gif

I feel like it won't be too hard to get whatever you want from the slayer collab.

Thermal piece if anything. But might hold off to get thermal zip. Which I'm still waiting for. Lol.

Came up on some 85 dollar cargo pants since I'm sitting out this week. Still feeling this black toe L tho....like heavy

I think supreme should stay away from any music collabo's and I LOVE MUSIC

just for the sake of being ahead of the curve

Every store or brand is doing a something w/ Metallica, GNR, Hendrix etc etc etc

kinda played'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom