Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The warehouse guy said you did it so fast, you must have used a bot, so we cancelled it, I tried explaining to him that I never use a bot and I've been buying for years, he said I'm not blocked though.
They did me like that on a few items last season. Welcome to club ghost lol. I legit went manual, and #penaltybox.

Glad this flannel jersey was easy to cop been wearing it more than patchwork anorak lately View media item 2240461

Can't believe they have the audacity to charge nearly a $150 more on those Simpsons just by simply slapping a Supreme decal on them 
mean.gif

Can't believe they have the audacity to charge nearly a $150 more on those Simpsons just by simply slapping a Supreme decal on them 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly... I felt like a fool for trying to pay 450 for a Bandit in the first place, I missed out but my Arai came in so I'm not worried about it.

Damnit i wanna cop another S hat but i copped one earlier. Not even sure if i got ghosted cause i havent received shipping but my cousin that copped a S logo at the same time as me got shipping confirmation.

slept in this morning and just copped the tan S cap on a restock. it's a good day :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom