Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my tnf backpack and it's not huge but not tiny. Right in the middle. Perfect size for me. Fits 15" laptop. Orange is nice but lowkey want the leaves one. Doubt I can get a trade for one.

my backpack from the northface drop just came in yesterday so it was a good 2 weeks i had to wait... i guess when they are busy it can take time and you just have to be patient... it sucks but it is what it is

It hasn't even been two weeks since the TNF drop. FWIW I also got my backpack yesterday. Ordered on drop day at 11 am, got shipping confirmation email with tracking number one week later.

How much are the TNF jackets going for in Medium right now?? Just sold a box logo hoodie I wasn't wearing so I think i'm gonna bite the bullet

Just got my tnf backpack and it's not huge but not tiny. Right in the middle. Perfect size for me. Fits 15" laptop. Orange is nice but lowkey want the leaves one. Doubt I can get a trade for one.
i'm with you, i got the orange duffle on the drop and then decided i wanted the leaves. fortunately i found a meet up for 150 and my friend bought the orange from me for retail so only lost 10 bucks. 

They can look stuff up using your phone number.

They told me they are still backed up on TNF drop, should get shipping today or tomorrow.

Purple camo pocket tee shipped on Saturday, even though I never got confirmation or shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom