Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. They just have a Medium chilling there?
2. Why are they calling it a tee?
3. Damn it!!
4. 2 weeks for shipping, just to find out what I ordered was damaged.
take it
pretty much take the medium. refund the dude who you "ooped" unless he still wants a M. if not Oop someone else

if you get nothing worst thing to happen is you refund dude and get your money back 
get your medium tee bruh

watch them send you an actual tee shirt from that weeks drop 

Checked out but got the payment could not be processed message. Tried to check out again and got the you've already ordered this item message. Got a pending charge for the full amount and a confirmation email. This is the same thing that happened to me on the TNF drop and it was ok.
call your bank... to let them know its not a fraud transaction. 

WTF

Got blk box logo XL

They said my card was rejected..re entered..then it says I already ordered..then I log into my CC acct..payment went thru..then I got the confirmation email

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Checked out but got the payment could not be processed message. Tried to check out again and got the you've already ordered this item message. Got a pending charge for the full amount and a confirmation email. This is the same thing that happened to me on the TNF drop and it was ok.

Lol I just posted this

L on the hoody, the field boots are nice though if I didn't already buy a bunch of boots this year id cop. Guess I get to save my money this week.

Last edited:
New to this chat room but ,seemed like an easy cop this week... Red Hoodie and red beanie received confirmation email too..

pretty much take the medium. refund the dude who you "ooped" unless he still wants a M. if not Oop someone else

if you get nothing worst thing to happen is you refund dude and get your money back 
He asked for a refund
May keep it depending on fit.

I did

get your medium tee bruh
watch them send you an actual tee shirt from that weeks drop 

Send me a Leaves TNF tee, siiick!!

WTF

Got blk box logo XL

They said my card was rejected..re entered..then it says I already ordered..then I log into my CC acct..payment went thru..then I got the confirmation email

Happens to me every week.

WTF

Got blk box logo XL

Ordered black small box thermal in M, same thing. Saw that my card was charged so figured it went through, then got the email. It's happened to a lot of people before, first time for me.

New to this chat room but ,seemed like an easy cop this week... Red Hoodie and red beanie received confirmation email too..
Very easy, no lag at all. I thought the Rose sherpa cap would be more hyped since the rose sherpa vest sold out real quick

I liked the slate /burgundy/green hoody as well..but of course I took the easy route and copped another black supreme sweatshirt/hoody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom